Intermediate level week of Iyengar yoga in Zakynthos, Greece
Teachers Name: Sam Xenofou
Date/Time: 23/09/2020-30/09/2020 - All Day
Location: Zakynthos, Zakynthos, 29100, Greece
Join me for a week of Iyengar yoga, on my home island of Zakynthos.
Away from the main busy resorts I can show you where I grew up, introduce you to the people from my village but above all share with you my passion for the sea and Iyengar yoga. Come with us in a safe, friendly environment feeling the warm sea breeze as you practice. Be ensured that my Greek/Zakynthian origins will guarantee a yoga holiday to add to your yearly schedule.
- Accommodation: sharing a twin or triple or double bedded room (subject to availability) with shared bathroom facilities per apartment. Our holiday in June offers a basic accommodation so if you require a more luxury stay this is not the yoga holiday for you. We will allocate your room companion and try to match you and your roommate as best as possible. Please give us all the info required if you already have a partner you wish to share your room with on our booking form.
- Transfers to and from the airport: We can arrange safe and reliable transfers to and from Zakynthos airport people arriving / departing at the same time. Let us know if you prefer to make your own arrangements. We can give you more information about flights and sharing a lift when you book.
- Yoga classes (general lvl): 6 mornings in the week of 2.5 hrs yoga (be prepared for a longer practice) on and 1½ hours yoga class (often relaxation/pranayama) 4 late afternoons in the week.
- Brunch all vegetarian locally sourced with a variety of food from a strictly vegetarian Greek style buffet. It will keep you going to the evening!
- All our yoga equipment: including mats, props you don’t need to bring anything for practice.
Our price doesn’t include:
- Flights: are not included in our package. Zakynthos is a very easy destination from most UK airports and our selected dates coincide with the most popular flight days of the week. You can fly from: Bristol, London, Manchester, Birmingham, Liverpool, Glasgow…… Just use a direct flight search engine with the exact dates and pick your airport. Common airlines include, easyjet, Aegean, Thomas Cook & Thomson airlines.
- Insurance: please make sure you make your own arrangements for travel insurance – this is a requirement for taking part on our holiday.
- Dinner: In the evenings you are free to make your own arrangements for dinner. You could stay at your apartment and use the self catering facilities or eat out visiting one of the many local tavernas.
- All our excursions / activities are at an extra cost and completely optional. See our listings for details on all the excursions planned always allowing for weather and number of people taking part