yoga holiday with Sam Xenofou
Teachers Name: Sam Xenofou
Date/Time: 11/09/2019-18/09/2019 - 12:00 am
Join me for a week of iyengar yoga, on my home island of Zakynthos.
Away from the main busy resorts I can show you where I grew up, introduce you to the people from my village but above all share with you my passion for the sea and yoga. Come with us in a safe, friendly environment feeling the warm sea breeze as you practice. The Island of Zakynthos is a very easy destination making the holiday perfect for those travelling alone or that simply cant afford to travel before they actually get to their destination. Most UK airports will take you directly to Zante airport and myself on the other end will pick you up ! All our dates are picked carefully so they can coincide with most UK flights. All yoga classes on our holidays are based on the teachings of BKS Iyengar and although the classes are of ”General level” and beginners are welcome, the understanding of the Iyengar yoga method is essential. All equipment is provided and we are proud that is resourced locally, encouraging the growth of the Zakynthian local community.
Our price includes:
- Accommodation: sharing a twin or triple or double bedded room (subject to availability) with shared bathroom facilities per apartment. Our holiday offers a basic accommodation so if you require a more luxury stay this is not the yoga holiday for you. We will allocate your room companion and try to match you and your roommate as best as possible. Please give us all the info required if you already have a partner you wish to share your room with on our booking form. Single rooms available at extra cost and prior to confirmation from us.
- Transfers to and from the airport: We can arrange safe and reliable transfers to and from Zakynthos airport people arriving / departing at the same time. Let us know if you prefer to make your own arrangements. We can give you more information about flights and sharing a lift when you book.
- Yoga classes (general lvl): 6 mornings in the week of 2.5 hrs yoga (be prepared for a longer practice) on and 1½ hours yoga class (often relaxation/pranayama) 4 late afternoons in the week.
- Brunch all vegetarian locally sourced with a variety of food from a strictly vegetarian Greek style buffet. It will keep you going to the evening!
- All our yoga equipment: including mats, props you don’t need to bring anything for practice.