IYENGAR YOGA WORKSHOP FOR TEACHERS & TRAINEES – with senior teacher Lin Craddock (in person & online)
In person & online. In-depth workshop for teachers and trainees with Senior level 3 teacher Lin Craddock.
24th March 2024, 11:30-17:30
Workshop learning objectives:
When attending an Iyengar yoga level 2/3 workshop for teachers, you can expect a more advanced and intense program. Here are some things you might encounter:
1. Deepening your understanding: The workshop will aim to broaden your knowledge of Iyengar yoga and its principles. You will explore Anatomy and physiology, therapeutics, philosophy and asanas in more depth.
2. Precise alignment: Expect to learn and practice precise alignment techniques to refine your poses. The workshop will focus on correct body positioning and use of props to achieve maximum benefits and avoid injuries.
3. Challenging asanas: The asana sequences taught in the workshop will be more physically demanding and may include a variety of standing, sitting, backbends, inversions, and balance poses. You will be guided through the progressive sequence to build strength, flexibility, and stability.
4. Sequencing and class planning: As a teacher, you will gain insights into effective sequencing and class planning. You will learn how to structure more advanced classes and tailor them to different student needs and levels.
5. Assisting and adjusting: The workshop may include hands-on sessions where you practice assisting and adjusting students in advanced poses
About your teacher:
Lin has studied, practiced and taught Iyengar Yoga for over 30 years and is a Senior Level 3 teacher, one of only a few in the UK. Lin’s passion and dedication to the subject is matched only by her knowledge and ability as a teacher.
Investment: £60 In person or online (via Zoom)
Interested in this event?
Please book via the details above, or to send an enquiry, fill in the form below.